You can view, pay or query fines online with your MyServiceNSW Account. You'll see fine records with due dates, amounts owing and statuses all in one convenient location.
It is quicker and easier to manage your fines online, as your details will be pre-filled. You can securely:
- pay your fine(s)
- apply for a payment plan
- request a review
- nominate the person responsible
- view images of the offence
- apply to go to court.
What you need
A MyServiceNSW Account.
The first time you add the Fines service to your account, you'll need:
- your personal and contact details (name, date of birth, address, email and phone number)
- 2 identity documents (such as Australian driver licence, Medicare card, passport) – the names on the 2 documents must match, and they must also match the name on the fine.
You may also need a fine or overdue fine reference number.
Note: If you're a NSW resident currently living overseas or if you don't have the required proof of identity documents, visit the NSW Government website to manage your fines.
How to manage
- Select the ‘Manage online’ button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to:
- verify your identity
- connect your account with Revenue NSW with a fine reference number.
Note: You'll only need to follow these steps once. You’ll then be able to log in anytime to your MyServiceNSW Account to manage your fines.
To add the Fines service with Revenue NSW, you’ll need to create or log in with a MyServiceNSW Account.
By logging in you consent to sharing your name and email address in your MyServiceNSW Account with Revenue NSW, a division of the Department of Customer Service.
The Fines privacy collection notice explains how your personal information will be handled once it is shared by Service NSW.
You can also: