If you receive a fine (overdue fine, penalty or reminder notice), such as a vehicle-related fine, you can pay it or:
- apply for a payment plan
- request a review
- name the driver or person responsible
- view images of the offence
- apply to go to court.
You can also:
What you need
- your fine notice (overdue fine, penalty or reminder notice)
- your personal details.
How to pay
- Select the 'Pay online' button.
- Follow the prompts to pay your fine.
- If payment is made after the due date, further costs may apply.
- Call 13 77 88 if you need a copy of your fine notice.
- credit card (Mastercard or Visa – please note that a 0.25% card payment fee is automatically applied to all payments)
- debit card (Mastercard, Visa or EFTPOS)
Note: Visit a Service NSW Centre or post office to pay by cash, money order or bank cheque.
Last updated: 23 January 2023