You can manage all your land tax information and options online with a MyServiceNSW Account, including:
- viewing current holdings, valuations and tax liabilities
- accessing current and historical land tax information
- making a payment, and more.
You can also visit Revenue NSW's website to:
- own property under your name or with another party as joint partners
- have Australian proof of identity documents.
- If you don't have Australian proof of identity documents, or if you’re a company, charity, trust or an authorised representative, you can use Revenue NSW's land tax online services.
- You must register for land tax if the value of all your taxable land is above the land tax threshold. If you haven't registered for land tax, complete a pre-registration form.
What you need
A MyServiceNSW Account.
The first time you manage your land tax, you’ll need:
- 2 proof of identity documents – the names on the 2 documents must match
- your personal and contact details (name, date of birth, address, email and phone number)
- your client ID and correspondence numbers on your land tax assessment notice.
Proof of identity
How to manage
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the ‘Manage online’ button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to:
a) verify your identity by providing two identification documents
b) connect your account with Revenue NSW with your client ID and correspondence numbers on your land tax assessment notice.
Note: You will only need to follow these steps once. You’ll then be able to log in anytime to your MyServiceNSW Account to manage your land tax.