With a MyServiceNSW Account, you can:
- view and pay your land tax, including setting up an extended payment plan
- lodge a return, request an exemption or make changes to property details
- access current and historical land tax information, such as notice of assessments
- update your communication preferences, and more.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- your name, email address and phone number
- your client and correspondence ID available on any recent land tax correspondence from Revenue NSW.
How to manage
- Select the ‘Manage online’ button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to add 'Land tax' as a service to your MyServiceNSW Account.
Last updated: 15 November 2023