For people with an NDISWC clearance, it's a requirement under Section 18 of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (Worker Checks) Act 2018 that you advise of any changes in your details within 3 months.
This includes changes to any of the following:
- your name
- residential address
- contact details (email and phone number)
Your address, email, phone and employer details can be changed online via your MyServiceNSW Account.
If you've changed your name, email the NDISWC screening agency at firstname.lastname@example.org. They'll advise you what is required and email a form for you to complete and return to them.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- your new details as applicable – address, contact or employer details.
If your contact details have changed we recommend you provide your personal email and mobile phone number rather than your work contact details. These details are used to contact you about personal and sensitive information relating to your NDISWC.
If you have a new employer, you’ll need their NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission registration number or name. They can provide you with this.
How to update
- Select the 'Update online' button.
- Log in to your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Select 'NDIS Worker Check' from the dashboard.
- Select ‘Update’ on the ‘Update your details’ tile.
- Enter your new details.
- Select 'Next'.