If you're wanting to renew a vehicle registration as the carer or guardian of the registered operator, you'll need to visit a Service NSW Centre.
What you need
- a pensioner concession card in the name of the registered operator
- the billing number (available on your renewal notice or digital Certificate of Registration)
- your proof of identity
- the vehicle's registration details
- a safety inspection report (pink slip) – the mechanic will notify Transport for NSW (TfNSW) of the results electronically
- compulsory third party (CTP) insurance policy (green slip), which your insurer will usually send electronically to TfNSW
- proof of carer or guardian status (court order, Power of Attorney or Statutory Declaration).
How to renew
- Gather the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and submit your application.
Last updated: 28 November 2023