If your organisation holds a corporation property licence and you've been sent a renewal restoration notice, you can renew the licence on or before the expiry date, online.Renew online
Renew a corporation property licence
- If you don't renew on time you'll have to make an application to restore your licence, which can be done at a service centre.
- If your licence has expired more than 3 months, you'll need to apply for a new licence to be re-issued.
- You cannot trade until your new licence is issued.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit NSW Fair Trading.Renew online
For online transactions:
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay, Diners Club or American Express).
For phone transactions:
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express).
For transactions in person at a service centre:
- cash (in Australian currency)
- cheque (personal, bank or agency drawn)
- money order
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express* or EFTPOS), or
- Android Pay app.
Please note that you may need to pay a merchant fee when paying by credit or debit card.
* Unfortunately, some locations may not accept American Express.