If you hold an individual property licence, a renewal notice will be emailed to you prior to your licence expiry date.
You can renew your licence online on or before the expiry date, and pay by credit card.
Real estate and property agents who have received a licence renewal notice from NSW Fair Trading.
What you need
- your licence number
- your renewal number (as shown on your renewal notice)
- your payment.
How to renew
- Select the 'Renew online' button.
- Enter your licence and renewal number as shown on your renewal notice.
- Confirm the details of your licence.
- Submit your application with payment.
If your licence has expired you can:
restore it within 3 months
apply for a new licence if it’s been more than 3 months.