Text size


If you're wanting to renew a vehicle registration as the carer or guardian of the registered operator, you'll need to visit a service centre.

What you need

  • a pensioner concession card in the name of the registered operator
  • the billing number (available on your renewal notice or digital Certificate of Registration)
  • your proof of identity
  • the vehicle's registration details
  • an eSafety check/pink slip (the mechanic will notify Transport for NSW (TfNSW) of the results electronically)
  • Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance policy/green slip, which your insurer will usually send electronically to TfNSW
  • proof of carer or guardian status (court order, Power of Attorney or Statutory Declaration).

How to renew

  1. Gather the required documentation.
  2. Visit a service centre and submit your application.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

Last updated: 23 March 2022