If you're wanting to renew a vehicle registration as the carer or guardian of the registered operator, you'll need to visit a service centre.
What you need
- a pensioner concession card in the name of the registered operator
- the billing number (available on your renewal notice or digital Certificate of Registration)
- your proof of identity
- the vehicle's registration details
- an eSafety check/pink slip (the mechanic will notify Transport for NSW (TfNSW) of the results electronically)
- Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance policy/green slip, which your insurer will usually send electronically to TfNSW
- proof of carer or guardian status (court order, Power of Attorney or Statutory Declaration).
How to renew
- Gather the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and submit your application.
Last updated: 23 March 2022