With the latest COVID-19 health advice to stay home, we strongly advise you to use our website or call 13 77 88, rather than visit a service centre. Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.

Stay home: use online transactions or call 13 77 88
COVID-19 assistance

Text size


If your Mobility Parking Scheme (MPS) permit has been lost, stolen or damaged, you can apply for a replacement at a service centre.

Alternatively, visit Apply for, replace, or renew a Mobility Parking Scheme permit online.

What you need

  • your original permit if you have it
  • your proof of identity
  • your concession card details (if applicable)
  • your payment
  • the PDF form – 'Mobility Parking Scheme Application (Individual or Temporary)'.

How to replace

  1. Download and complete the Mobility Parking Scheme Application (Individual or Temporary) – PDF (you don't need your doctor's statement for a replacement card).
  2. Make sure you have all your documentation.
  3. Visit a service centre and submit your application.

More information

  • When a replacement MPS permit is issued, the old permit is revoked. If you find it at a later date you must hand it in.
  • Your new permit will have the same expiry date as the old permit.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.