If your Mobility Parking Scheme (MPS) permit has been lost, stolen or damaged, you can apply for a replacement at a service centre.
What you need
How to replace
- Download and complete the Mobility Parking Scheme Application (Individual or Temporary) – PDF (you don't need your doctor's statement for a replacement card).
- Make sure you have all your documentation.
- Visit a service centre and submit your application.
- When a replacement MPS permit is issued, the old permit is revoked. If you find it at a later date you must hand it in.
- Your new permit will have the same expiry date as the old permit.