If your permit is lost, damaged, stolen, destroyed or issued with a printing error you can apply for a replacement.
You can replace the following permits:
- paintball marker
- paintball venue
- international paintball competitor.
What you need
- the PDF form – 'Replace a paintball permit'
- permit number (if known)
- your contact details
- proof of identity (driver licence, NSW Photo Card or Australian passport)
- passport details (for international paintball competitor permit)
- business details (for paintball venue permit)
- reason for replacement
- your payment.
How to replace
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Complete the form.
- Submit your payment online and enter your receipt number on the form.
- Email the form to FTlicensing@customerservice.nsw.gov.au or visit a service centre to submit in person.
You can pay online with:
- credit or debit card.
Last updated: 19 November 2021