If your paintball permit is lost, damaged, stolen, destroyed or issued with a printing error you can apply for a replacement.
The following permits can be replaced:
- paintball marker permit
- paintball venue permit
- international paintball competitor permit.
What you need
- the PDF form – ‘Replace a paintball permit’
- permit number (if known)
- your contact details
- proof of identity (driver licence, NSW Photo Card or Australian passport)
- passport details (for international paintball competitor permit)
- business details (for paintball venue permit)
- reason for replacement
- your payment, as shown on the form.
How to replace
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Complete the form.
- Send your application, with payment, using the details on the form.
You can pay by credit card, cheque or money order.