Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses


If your paintball permit is lost, damaged, stolen, destroyed or issued with a printing error you can apply for a replacement.

The following permits can be replaced:

  • paintball marker permit
  • paintball venue permit
  • international paintball competitor permit.

What you need

  • the PDF form – ‘Replace a paintball permit’
  • permit number (if known)
  • your contact details
  • proof of identity (driver licence, NSW Photo Card or Australian passport)
  • passport details (for international paintball competitor permit)
  • business details (for paintball venue permit)
  • reason for replacement
  • your payment, as shown on the form.

How to replace

  1. Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
  2. Complete the form.
  3. Send your application, with payment, using the details on the form.

Payment methods

You can pay by credit card, cheque or money order.

You'll be taken to another website.