Text size


If you have a tradesperson certificate, but it's been damaged, lost or stolen, you can apply for a replacement at a service centre.

What you need

  • the PDF form – 'Application for duplicate licence, certificate or permit'
  • your personal details and certificate number
  • your payment.

How to replace

  1. Download and complete Application for duplicate licence, certificate or permit – PDF.
  2. Visit a service centre and submit your completed form and payment, in person.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

Last updated: 28 April 2022