Visit our storms and floods page for information on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses


If you hold an unregistered vehicle permit (UVP) and your permit is lost, destroyed or stolen, but is still current, you can apply for a new one at a service centre.

A replacement fee will be charged.

What you need

How to replace

  1. Download and complete the Replacement Application – PDF.
  2. Make sure you have the required documentation.
  3. Visit a service centre and provide the information in person.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.