If you're a parent, guardian or carer with a MyServiceNSW Account, you can add your child to your Voucher profile.
By storing your child's information now, when a new voucher program becomes available:
- you can see if they're eligible
- their details will be available when applying
- if you have more than one child, you'll be able to apply for all children together.
The information is securely stored in your Voucher profile and you can remove this information at any time.
- The stored data can be used for the Active and Creative Kids voucher and new vouchers announced in the future – it cannot be used for First Lap.
- You can still apply for future vouchers if you choose not to store your child's details in your Voucher profile.
- Only a parent, guardian or carer of a child can save the child’s details in their profile.
- If more than one parent, guardian or carer has a child's details in their profile, only one application can be made for an eligible child when new voucher programs are available.
What you need
To add a child's details, you need:
- a MyServiceNSW Account – you can create one when you start
- the name and address of the child or children you are responsible for, as their parent, guardian or carer
- the Medicare card details for each child
- the name of the school or educational facility if the child is enrolled to attend.
Note: Your Medicare card and your proof of identity document must show the same name that appears on your MyServiceNSW Account.
How to update
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to store or update your child's details in your Voucher profile.
To remove a child's details
You need to:
- log in to your MyServiceNSW Account
- access your Voucher profile
- select 'Remove' underneath the details you would like removed.
Your child's details may already be saved to your Voucher profile if you opted in when applying for the Premier's Back to School NSW Vouchers.