Parents and guardians wanting to verify the status of a Working with Children Check (WWCC) holder whom they employ, can do this via a QR code on the Service NSW app.
Parents/guardians requiring the services of WWCC holders.
What you need
How to verify
- Open the Service NSW app on your smart phone.
- Log in with your PIN.
- Under 'Services' select 'Check a licence or credential'.
- Follow the prompts to:
- scan the QR code that your employee presents on their smartphone
- confirm your MyServiceNSW Account details.
- Select 'Continue'.
- Confirm your employee's WWCC status.
- A confirmation email of the verification will be sent to the email address you've provided.
- If there is a change in status of the WWCC you'll be notified by the Office of the Children's Guardian.
Last updated: 19 October 2023