If you're employed by the parent or guardian of a child, and they request verification of your Working With Children Check (WWCC) status, you can provide this for them via a QR code displayed on the Service NSW app.
What you need
- the Service NSW mobile app
- a MyServiceNSW Account linked to your WWCC.
Note: To link your WWCC, read How to add services to your MyServiceNSW Account.
How to verify
- Open the Service NSW app.
- Log in with your PIN.
- Select 'Add a digital licence or credential'.
- Select 'Working with Children Check'.
- Follow the prompts.
- Tap on the WWCC credential and present the QR code that displays, for your employer to scan.
Note: If you have problems verifying your WWCC on the app, download our step by step guide.