If you've applied to register a relationship in NSW and you want to withdraw the application, you can do so, provided your notice to withdraw is submitted within 28 days of the original application.Find a service centre
Withdraw your application to register your relationship
- Notice to withdraw application to register a relationship – PDF
- your details
- your identification documents as specified on the form, either:
- original copies if submitting your notice to withdraw in person, or
- certified copies if posting your notice
- your partner's details and identification documents (if applicable).
- Complete the Notice to withdraw application to register a relationship – PDF (this is the last page of the 'Application to register a relationship' form).
- Gather your identification documentation.
- Visit a service centre and lodge your notice to withdraw in person, or post it to:
NSW Registry of Births, Deaths & Marriages,
GPO Box 30
Sydney NSW 2001