For participating businesses only
To use the Service NSW Business Bureau app you must:
Connect a device to a location
To connect your mobile device (phone or tablet) to a location, without a Business Profile, you'll need a case-sensitive, 6-character unique location code. If your business has more than one location, each location will have its own location code.
To access the location code:
- go to Service NSW Business Bureau app or your Business Profile
- log in with your MyServiceNSW Account
- select a program to add a location
- select 'Locations and devices'
- select 'Manage devices' under the location that you want to add a device to
- your unique location code for that location will be displayed at the top of the page.
- open the Service NSW Business Bureau app on your intended scanning device
- enter the 6-character location code
- select 'Connect'.
You are now ready to scan vouchers.
Using more than one device
You can use the same location code for every phone or tablet you want to use as a scanner at that location.
Edit or add locations
To edit or add a location:
- log in to the Service NSW Business Bureau app or Business Profile using your MyServiceNSW Account
- select ‘Locations and devices’ from the program management tab
- add a new location or edit the details of current locations.
Disconnect a device from a program
To disconnect a mobile device (phone or tablet) within the Service NSW Business Bureau app:
- open the Service NSW Business Bureau app on your mobile device
- select the voucher program tile under 'Program management'
- disconnect the device for the chosen program.
You can also disconnect your device from within your Business Profile.
- go to Service NSW Business Profile
- log in to your MyServiceNSW Account
- select ‘Manage locations and devices’ in the program card
- select ‘Remove’ for the device you want to disconnect.
To reconnect a device at any time, go to Service NSW Business or the Service NSW Business Bureau app and select ‘Locations and devices'.