For participating businesses only
To use the Service NSW Business Bureau app you must:
Device operating system
Make sure you update your mobile device (phone or tablet) with the latest version of the operating system available from the device manufacturer. You can usually check for updates in your device settings.
The minimum operating system required for the Service NSW Business Bureau app to work on a device is:
- iOS version 12
- Android version 8.
Earlier versions of operating systems may no longer be supported with important security patches.
Updating the app
To access all the available features of the Service NSW Business Bureau app, keep it updated to the latest version. Updates may also include important security patches and bug fixes.
Check which version you have
To find out which version of the app you currently have installed on your mobile device:
- open the Service NSW Business Bureau app
- select the help and feedback icon in the top right of the screen
- scroll down to see the Version number at the bottom of the screen.
Find the latest version available
To find out if your app needs to be updated to the latest version, search for Service NSW on the App Store or Google Play Store.
On the Service NSW app page you will see either:
- an Open button to indicate you have the latest version installed
- an Update button to indicate that an update is available and you need to download the latest version.
Turn on auto-updates
You can turn on auto-updates on your device to ensure you always have the latest version of the app.
On an iPhone or iPad:
- open the Settings app
- select App Store
- turn App Updates on.
On an Android phone or tablet:
- open the Google Play Store app
- select your profile icon in the top right corner, then Settings
- select Network Preferences, then Auto-update Apps
- select Over Any Network or Over WiFi Only, as preferred.