Text size

The flood recovery Back Home grant's eligibility criteria has expanded.

If you’re a tenant living in a separate dwelling to a main dwelling (for example, a granny flat), you can soon apply for a $5,000 grant, even if the owner-occupier of the main dwelling has already claimed a $20,000 grant.

Please fill in your details below and Service NSW will contact you when you're able to apply.

See our privacy collection notice for how we collect and use information.

Last updated: 1 June 2022