A MyServiceNSW Account connects you online with NSW Government services, quickly and securely.
- renew and check licences and registrations
- claim vouchers and rebates
- get personalised information.
What you need to know
For security and privacy reasons, your MyServiceNSW Account is for you only, so:
- keep your account details private
- do not use a shared email.
When creating an account, you’ll be asked for:
- your email
- a password
- your mobile number (optional).
Create your account
- Go to Create an account.
- Follow the prompts. The process is quick and easy, with help available each step of the way.
After you create your account you'll be logged in to your account dashboard.
From your account dashboard we recommend you:
- Select 'Services' and link your account with services you want to use. For example, if you want to renew your driver licence online, link your account with Roads.
- Select 'Personal details' and fill in your personal information, such as name and address. Learn more about managing your details with MyServiceNSW Account.