Face-to-face and/or over the phone
Personalised support and advice on a range of topics is available from:
- Service NSW Business Concierge service
- Business Connect
- Small Businesses Commissioner.
Find out how you can access personalised support.
Temporary workspace locations
The NSW Government supports community recovery by ensuring business owners can rebuild their permanent premises while continuing to earn an income, employ local residents and contribute to the local economy.
For more information, visit NSW Planning.
Repairing and rebuilding your premises
If you are planning to rebuild, learn more about changes to the rules including:
- temporary works for operating your business
- overview of the planning system
- cleaning up and rebuilding
- temporary rules for building works
- how to make a development application.
Help people find your business
Free mail redirection
Update your Google Business Profile
Guides and plans
Business rights, protections and acceptable conduct
Business continuity toolkit
Business continuity plan
Business guide to recovering from disaster
The NSW Small Business Commissioner has produced a step-by-step guide to help businesses from the moment a natural disaster hits, to the days, weeks and months ahead.
Find out more and download a copy of Get back to business: a guide to recovering from disaster.
NSW Small Business Commissioner guides
To help your business recover from the impacts of storms and floods, download the helpful, free guides available from the Small Business Commissioner website including:
- Selling to NSW Government: A guide for small businesses
- Local procurement: A guide to doing business with local councils
- Retail tenancy guide.