What you need to know
A MyServiceNSW Account connects you online with NSW Government services, quickly and securely.
You can save your personal details to your account, such as your name and mobile phone number.
You can also choose to add extra protection by turning on 2-step authentication.
Adding or updating your details will:
- save you time when applying for services
- make sure your notifications are sent to the correct contact options
- help keep your account secure.
How to manage your details
- Log in to your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Go to Personal details.
- Select the details you'd like to add or update.
Our privacy statement explains how we collect and use information.
If you need help with your account, contact us.
Last updated: 8 February 2023