The digital version of the tradesperson certificate is available through the Service NSW app.
Your digital tradesperson certificate does not replace your physical card. You’ll still need to carry your physical card when you’re engaging in construction work.
You must be an existing tradesperson certificate holder.
What you need
- the latest version of the Service NSW app on your smartphone
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- your current tradesperson certificate card.
How to add
- Log in to the Service NSW app on your smartphone with your MyServiceNSW Account details.
- Select ‘Add a licence or credential’.
- Select ‘Tradesperson’.
- Follow the prompts to add your digital tradesperson certificate to the Service NSW app.