If you need to update your address, email address and/or contact number on a maritime licence, you can do so online, as long as your current email address or mobile phone number is recorded with Transport for NSW.
To update your road licence details, visit Change address and contact details (driver licence, vehicle registration or other road licence records).
If you don't wish to update online, you can:
- Download and complete the Adjustment of records for NSW maritime clients – PDF
- Make sure you have all the required documentation, including proof of identity.
- Submit your application either in person at a service centre, or as follows:
- licences and vessel registrations:
- email your scanned documents to email@example.com
- fax them to (02) 8059 4470, or
- post them to:
Agency Business Centre
PO Box 21
- all other maritime products:
What you need
- your name and licence number
- your new contact details.
How to change
- Select the 'Change online' button.
- Select 'Start'.
- Enter your licence or registration number, and your name.
- Select 'Next'.
- Update your details.