If your Australian residency status changes, you'll need to visit a service centre to update your driver licence details.
What you'll need
- your proof of identity
- Australian passport (if applicable)
- certificate of Australian citizenship (if applicable)
- Australian naturalisation document (if applicable)
- the Replacement Application form (if a replacement driver licence is needed), or
- the Change of Records form (if a driver licence replacement is not required).
How to change
- Download, print and complete either:
- Make sure you have all your supporting documentation, and then visit a service centre and submit your application.