If you hold a conveyancer licence and your details have changed for example name, address, appointed directors or partnership arrangements, you can update these details at a service centre, or via email.
What you need
For a change of address:
- the PDF form – 'Change of Address Licensed Conveyancer'.
For all other changes:
- a letter that includes the details that need amending, as well as your name, licence number and contact details
- the documentation as described in the Change of Address Licensed Conveyancer form under 'Other Changes of Details'.
How to change
- Download and complete the Change of Address Licensed Conveyancer – PDF (if applicable).
- Make sure you have the required supporting documentation.
- Visit a service centre and submit the information in person, or email email@example.com
Last updated: 8 December 2020