If your address or contact details have changed, you can update your high risk work licence, online.
If you've changed your name, you'll need to download and complete a change of details form, and submit it by email or post.
What you'll need
- your licence, certificate or card number
- your existing details
- your new details.
In addition, if you're registering a change of name:
- a certified copy of either the Australian marriage certificate or the Australian change of name certificate
- the PDF form – 'Application for change of details'.
How to change
- Select the 'Change online' button.
- Select 'Start'.
- Enter your name and licence number.
- Select 'Next'.
- Update your details.
If you're unable to change online, or you're registering a change of name:
- Download and complete Application for change of details – PDF.
- Attach any required documentation.
- Using the contact details listed on the form, lodge your application by email or post.
Things to keep in mind...
- Once your new licence arrives in the mail, you must return your old card within 7 days. You can post it to:
Customer Service Centre
Locked Bag 2906
Lisarow NSW 2252