If your organisation holds a company contractor licence and the company name has changed, you must update your licence details at a service centre within 7 days.
What you need
- your licence number
- a current ASIC extract showing your new company name (original copy to be viewed and verified at Service NSW)
- a completed Change of name and use of other names or aliases form – PDF.
How to change
- Download, print and complete the Change of name and use of other names or aliases form – PDF.
- Make sure that you have the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and provide the information in person.
Last updated: 12 December 2022