Text size


If you need to change your registered name on a NSW Seniors Card or NSW Senior Savers Card, you can do so online by cancelling your existing card and then applying for a new card.

Alternatively, you can call 13 77 88 or visit a Service NSW Centre. You’ll need your Seniors Card or Senior Savers Card and a valid green Medicare card.

Your new card will be sent to you within 21 working days.

Last updated: 1 March 2023