If you wish to cancel a NSW Seniors Card or NSW Senior Savers Card, you can do this online. If you're unable to cancel your card online, call us on 13 77 88 or visit a Service NSW Centre.
If you have a Gold Opal Card, it will be cancelled at the same time as your Seniors Card.
Note: You can also convert your Senior Savers Card to a Seniors Card.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- the service 'Seniors/Senior Savers Card' added to your MyServiceNSW Account (if you have not already) – see How to add services to your MyServiceNSW Account
If you're cancelling your card by phone or at a service centre, you'll need:
- your personal details
- your Seniors Card or Senior Savers Card number.
How to cancel
- Select the 'Cancel online' button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to cancel your card.
Note: If you're unable to cancel your card online, call us on 13 77 88.
Last updated: 1 March 2023