When you apply for a NSW Seniors Card or Senior Savers Card, you can opt in to receive the Seniors Card monthly newsletter, as well as information on exclusive Seniors Card discounts and offers.
You can choose to receive information by both email and mail, or email only.
You can opt out of receiving communications or update your marketing preferences online, by email or by phone.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- the service 'Seniors/Senior Savers Card' added to your MyServiceNSW Account (if you have not already) – see How to add services to your MyServiceNSW Account
If you're updating your marketing preferences by email or by phone, you'll need your:
- name and contact details
- Seniors/Senior Savers Card number.
How to manage
- Select the 'Manage online' button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Add the service ‘Seniors/Senior Savers Card’ to your MyServiceNSW Account (if you have not already).
- Select 'Seniors Card' or 'Senior Savers Card'.
- Select ‘Manage your marketing preferences’.
- Follow the prompts to update your marketing preferences.