If you reduce your paid employment to 20 hours a week or less (averaged over 12 months), or you retire completely, you can convert your NSW Senior Savers Card to a NSW Seniors Card.
You must be:
- aged 60 or over
- living in NSW
- an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- not working at all or averaging 20 hours or less a week of paid work across a 12-month period.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- the service 'Seniors/Senior Savers Card' added to your MyServiceNSW Account (if you have not already) – see How to add services to your MyServiceNSW Account
If you're converting your card by phone or at a service centre, you'll need:
- your personal details
- your Senior Savers Card number.
How to convert
- Check you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Select the 'Convert online' button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to convert your card.
Your new card will be sent to you within 21 working days.
Note: If you're unable to apply online or have questions, call us on 13 77 88.
If you wish, you can get a digital version of the Seniors/Senior Savers Card through the Service NSW app.