If your NSW Seniors Card or NSW Senior Savers Card has been lost, stolen or destroyed, you can replace it online.
If you're unable to replace your card online, call us on 13 77 88 or visit a Service NSW Centre.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- the service 'Seniors/Senior Savers Card' added to your MyServiceNSW Account (if you have not already) – see How to add services to your MyServiceNSW Account
If you're replacing your card by phone or at a service centre, you'll need:
- your personal details
- your Seniors Card or Senior Savers Card number (if you have it – you can still order a replacement without it).
How to replace
- Select the 'Replace online' button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to replace your card.
Your new card will be sent to you within 21 working days.
Note: If you're unable to replace your card online, call us on 13 77 88.
You can opt in to get a digital Seniors Card/Senior Savers Card. See digital Seniors Card program for more information.
Last updated: 1 March 2023