If your NSW Seniors Card or NSW Senior Savers Card has been lost, stolen or destroyed, you can replace it online.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- the service 'Seniors/Senior Savers Card' added to your MyServiceNSW Account (if you have not already) – see How to add services to your MyServiceNSW Account
If you're replacing your card by phone or at a service centre, you'll need:
- your personal details
- your Seniors Card or Senior Savers Card number (if you have it – you can still order a replacement without it).
How to replace
- Select the 'Replace online' button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to replace your card.
Your new card will be sent to you within 21 working days.
Note: If you're unable to replace your card online, call us on 13 77 88.
You can opt in to get a digital Seniors Card/Senior Savers Card. See digital Seniors Card program for more information.