The digital general construction induction card (white card) is the digital version of the white card available through the Service NSW app. It is the first trade qualification to be digitised in NSW.
Your digital white card does not replace your physical white card. You'll still need to carry your physical card when you're carrying out construction work.
You must be an existing white card holder.
What you need
- the latest version of the Service NSW app on your smartphone
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- your existing physical white card.
How to get the digital white card
- Log into the Service NSW app on your smartphone with your MyServiceNSW Account details.
- Select 'Add a digital licence or credential'.
- Select 'White Card (General Construction Induction Card)'.
- The Service NSW app will walk you through the process to access your digital white card.