Before you can claim the personal or sole trader toll relief rebate you first need to link your:
- MyServiceNSW Account; and
- NSW personal and/or business toll account.
Note: If you have more than one personal toll account, choose the one you use most often.
You only need to do this once.
After you've linked your accounts, you can:
- claim the toll relief rebate
- track your toll spend using Toll Tracker.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- 2 proof of identity documents such as an Australian driver licence, Medicare card or Australian passport
- your personal details, including residential address and mobile phone number
- your toll account number with E-Toll or Linkt
- one licence number plate number listed on your toll account
- the contact email address listed on your toll account.
Additional information needed for sole traders
- your Australian Business Number
- your most recent financial statement such as an Australian Income Tax Statement or Business Activity Statement or Instalment Activity Statement.
How to link
- Select the 'Link accounts' button.
- Log in to your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to link your accounts.
If you need help with linking your accounts please call 13 77 88.
After you've linked your accounts, you'll see a new 'Toll Relief' tile on your MyServiceNSW Account dashboard. You can use this to access Toll Tracker.
How to unlink
You can choose to unlink your accounts at any time, if you want to:
- update your toll account linked to your MyServiceNSW Account, or
- opt out of claiming the Toll Relief Rebate.
To unlink your accounts, go to your MyServiceNSW Account dashboard and follow the prompts to remove the linked toll account.
If you need help with unlinking your accounts you can call 13 77 88.
Update your toll account number
To update your toll account number:
- Go to your MyServiceNSW Account dashboard and follow the prompts to remove the linked toll account.
- Link your current NSW personal and/or business toll account to your MyServiceNSW Account, by following the steps to link your accounts.
If you need help with updating your account you can call 13 77 88.