If you're eligible for a concession because of the usage code of your registration, you will need to renew your registration over the phone so that you can verbally accept the Declaration of Eligibility. This applies to usage codes AMBU, FIBS, FIPP, FIRE, FIRS, HAND, MCRA, MINE, PAST, POLC, PPG/PPGN, RDWK, SES and SURF. For more information please call us on 13 77 88 or visit a service centre.
What you need
- Declaration of Eligibility for Registration Concession (if applicable)
- registration details (including the plate number)
- registration renewal notice
- Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance, also known as a green slip (the insurance company will forward the payment receipt to Roads and Maritime Services)
- eSafety check, also known as a pink slip (the mechanic will forward the report to Roads and Maritime).