Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.


If you're eligible for a concession because of the usage code of your registration, you will need to renew your registration over the phone so that you can verbally accept the Declaration of Eligibility. This applies to usage codes AMBU, FIBS, FIPP, FIRE, FIRS, HAND, MCRA, MINE, PAST, POLC, PPG/PPGN, RDWK, SES and SURF.

For more information please call us on 13 77 88 or visit a service centre.

What you need

  • Declaration of Eligibility for Registration Concession (if applicable)
  • registration details (including the plate number)
  • registration renewal notice
  • Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance, also known as a green slip – the insurance company will forward the payment receipt to Transport for NSW (TfNSW)
  • eSafety check, also known as a pink slip – the mechanic will forward the report to TfNSW.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.