If your security clearance card or your explosives licence card/certificate has been damaged, lost or stolen, you can apply for a replacement by lodging an application with payment at Australia Post.
What you need
- your personal and contact details
- your licence number (if known)
- proof of identity documents as indicated on the form
- your payment
- the PDF form – ‘Application to replace an explosives, pyrotechnicians or blasting licence, or security clearance’.
How to apply
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Complete, print and sign the form.
- Gather the required documents.
- Lodge your application with payment, at your nearest Australia Post office.
- When you visit Australia Post, you’ll be identified under the requirements set out by the NSW Explosives Act.
- SafeWork NSW will assess your application and grant or deny you a replacement licence.
Last updated: 17 April 2023