If your qualified supervisor certificate has been damaged, lost or stolen, you can apply for a replacement at a Service NSW Centre.

What you need

  • the PDF form – 'Application for duplicate licence, certificate or permit'
  • your fee payment.

How to replace

  1. Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
  2. Visit a service centre and submit your application and payment.

More information

To look up your qualified supervisor certificate number and details, visit Verify.licence.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

Last updated: 26 June 2024

Rate the information on the page