If your qualified supervisor certificate has expired, you can apply to restore the certificate within 3 months of expiry. You can do this at a Service NSW Centre or submit your renewal restoration notice by post.

If you do not apply for a restoration within 3 months, you'll need to apply for a new certificate. You cannot trade until the new certificate is issued.

What you need

  • your proof of identity
  • your completed renewal restoration notice. If you don't have it, you can still apply at a service centre.
Last updated: 9 July 2024

Rate the information on the page