Workers in industry who are performing high risk work must have a high risk work licence. If your licence has been lost or destroyed, you can order and pay for a replacement online, as long as your details are still matching those on your licence. The replacement licence will be posted to your home address.
- you must have already been issued a high risk work licence
- if your details have changed, your card wasn't received, or it contains a printing error, you cannot apply online – instead, you'll need to complete the Application to Replace a High Risk Work Licence or General Construction Induction Card – PDF and provide your new/correct details.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit the SafeWork NSW website.
What you need
- your personal details
- a valid credit or debit card
- your payment.
How to apply
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the 'Apply online' button.
- Select your licence type.
- Enter in your personal details.
- Complete the replacement licence request form.
- Enter your payment details.
- Read and confirm the declaration.