Back to top

Workers in industry who are performing high risk work must have a high risk work licence. If your licence has been lost or destroyed, you can order and pay for a replacement online, as long as your details are still matching those on your licence. The replacement licence will be posted to your home address.

Apply online
  • your personal details
  • a valid credit or debit card
  • your payment.
Apply online
  1. Check the eligibility requirements.
  2. Select the 'Apply online' button.
  3. Select your licence type.
  4. Enter in your personal details.
  5. Complete the replacement licence request form.
  6. Enter your payment details.
  7. Read and confirm the declaration.
Apply online

To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit the SafeWork NSW website.

Apply online

Need help?

We’re happy to help you with this transaction.

Feel free to call us on 13 77 88 or visit a service centre

Source url: