Workers in industry who are performing high risk work must have a high risk work licence. If your licence has been lost or destroyed, you can order and pay for a replacement online, as long as your details are still matching those on your licence. The replacement licence will be posted to your home address.
- you must have already been issued a high risk work licence
- if your details have changed, your card wasn't received, or it contains a printing error, you cannot apply online – instead, you'll need to call Service NSW on 13 77 88.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit the SafeWork NSW website.
What you need
- your personal details
- a valid credit or debit card
- your payment.
How to apply
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the 'Apply online' button.
- Select your licence type.
- Enter in your personal details.
- Complete the replacement licence request form.
- Enter your payment details.
- Read and confirm the declaration.