Visit our storms and floods page for information on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses


If your qualified supervisor certificate has been damaged, lost or stolen, you can apply for a replacement at a service centre.

What you need

  • the PDF form – 'Application for duplicate licence, certificate or permit'
  • your payment.

How to replace

  1. Download and complete Application for duplicate licence, certificate or permit – PDF.
  2. Visit a service centre and submit your application and payment, in person.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.