If you hold a Recreational Fishing Licence and need a replacement fee receipt because it was lost or stolen, you can apply for the replacement via email, fax or mail.
Replacements are only issued for the 1-year or 3-year licences. The cost to replace your receipt is stated on the application.
What you'll need
- the Application for Replacement Fishing Fee Receipt form
- your personal details
- your NSW Fishing Licence number (if known)
- the date your original NSW Fishing Licence was purchased (if known)
- the duration of the licence (1-year or 3-year), and
- a valid credit card to pay the licence fee.
How to replace
- Download, print and complete the Application for Replacement Fishing Fee Receipt form.
- Submit your application to the contact details on the form.
You're eligible if you hold a current NSW Recreational Fishing Licence (1-year and 3-year period only).