Text size


If you hold a Recreational Fishing Licence and need a replacement fee receipt because it was lost or stolen, you can apply for the replacement by calling DPI Fisheries. 

Replacements are only issued for the 1-year or 3-year licences.


You're eligible if you hold a current NSW Recreational Fishing Licence (1-year and 3-year period only).

What you need

  • your personal details
  • your NSW Fishing Licence number (if known)
  • the date your original NSW Fishing Licence was purchased (if known)
  • the duration of the licence (1-year or 3-year), and
  • a valid credit card to pay the licence fee.

How to replace

Call DPI Fisheries on 02 4424 7499 to process your replacement licence card.

Last updated: 8 February 2022