The digital version of the high risk work licence is available through the Service NSW app.
Your digital high risk work licence does not replace your physical card. You’ll still need to carry your physical card when you’re performing high risk work.
You must be an existing high risk work licence holder.
What you need
- the latest version of the Service NSW app on your smartphone
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- your current high risk work licence card.
How to add
- Log in to the Service NSW app on your smartphone with your MyServiceNSW Account details.
- Select ‘Add a licence or credential’.
- Select ‘High Risk Work Licence’.
- Follow the prompts to add your high risk work licence to the Service NSW app.