If you need to change your email address or mobile phone number with Transport for NSW, you can do this online using a MyServiceNSW Account.
NSW Driver Licence and NSW Photo Card holders who have a MyServiceNSW Account.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account connected to Roads.
If you don't have an account, you can create one now. All you need to get started is an email address, and:
- your NSW driver licence details, or
- the plate number of a vehicle registered in your name.
How to change
- Select the 'Change online' button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account. If your account is new or it was not previously connected to Roads, enter your NSW driver licence details, or the plate number of a vehicle registered in your name.
- To change or add an email address or mobile number, start typing in the relevant box.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions before you submit the changes.
- Print, save or email your transaction receipt.
It's your responsibility to ensure the information is correct and up to date.
Service NSW is providing certain customer service functions relating to Transport for NSW products and services, and must collect and otherwise handle your personal information for this purpose, in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Service NSW may also disclose to Transport for NSW any information obtained from you in connection with performing these customer service functions.
Transport for NSW is collecting your personal information to process your notification of a change of address on Transport for NSW records. Under road transport legislation you are required to notify Transport for NSW of any change of address. Transport for NSW may disclose your personal information to other driver licensing and vehicle registration agencies, providers of compulsory third party (bodily injury) insurance to confirm that such insurance is current, proposed acquirers of vehicles, solicitors in regard to motor vehicle accidents, and inquiries relating to motor accidents or abandoned vehicles or which would be relevant to acquisition of any vehicle. Otherwise Transport for NSW will not disclose your personal information without your consent, unless authorised by law.
Your personal information will be held by Transport for NSW at 101 Miller St, North Sydney NSW 2060. You have the right to access and correct the information if you believe that it is incorrect. By submitting your personal information, you warrant that it is true and complete.