To automatically pay for tolls on all Australian toll roads, you'll need to open an E-Toll Account. You can do this online.
What you'll need
- your personal or business details
- your driver licence
- the vehicle's details, including the state the vehicle is registered in (it doesn't have to be NSW)
- your Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN) (if applicable)
- payment for your tag security deposit, and the account's opening credit.
How to apply
- Select the 'Apply online' button.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the application form.
Things to keep in mind...
- Your tag will be posted to the current address on your application.
- You'll need to make a minimum payment into your E-Toll Account to open it.
- Once you've opened an account, you can then register for online access where you can check your account information or change your personal details.
- It's important to fit your tag correctly to avoid the fees that apply if your tag isn't detected when you're using a toll road.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit myE-Toll.
Any of the following:
- credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club International or American Express)
- debit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- direct debit from a bank account.