If you receive an overdue fine, you can pay it or:
- apply for a payment plan
- apply to reduce the overdue fine
- apply to cancel the overdue fine
- apply to dispute the overdue fine in court
- request a work and development order.
Payments for an overdue fine can be made online. Alternatively, you can call 13 77 88.
What you need
- your overdue fine notice
- your personal details.
How to pay
- Select the 'Pay online' button.
- Follow the prompts to complete your payment.
- If you don’t finalise your overdue fine, it may lead to further action such as the suspension of your licence, cancellation of your registration or a property seizure.
- Call 13 77 88 if you need a copy of your overdue fine notice.
- credit card (Mastercard or Visa – please note that a 0.25% card payment fee is automatically applied to all payments)
- debit card (Mastercard, Visa or EFTPOS)
Note: Visit a Service NSW Centre or post office to pay by cash, money order or bank cheque.
Last updated: 28 November 2023