If you're an approved and registered Active Kids provider who has accepted vouchers from parents, carers, or guardians, you can lodge your voucher reimbursement request online.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- details from the vouchers you'd like to redeem, including the voucher number and the student's name and date of birth.
How to redeem
- Select the 'Redeem online' button.
- Log into your MyServiceNSW Account.
- From the Active/Creative kids providers menu, select your business profile under ‘Choose a dashboard’.
- Select the ‘Active Kids’ tile from your business profile dashboard.
- Select the 'Redeem vouchers' tile.
- Enter the voucher details to validate. Once a voucher has been validated, it has been used. You can enter as many vouchers as you like.
- Parents/guardians/carers can claim two $100 Active Kids vouchers each calendar year.
- Vouchers can only be accepted by registered providers.
- Providers must not increase prices above a reasonable level.
- Providers will be reimbursed within 28 days following the start of the program.
- Reimbursement to providers should occur within 10 days of vouchers being redeemed, either through the provider’s MyServiceNSW Account or through a recognised registration platform, approved by the Office of Sport.
- Providers will be reimbursed the actual value of the activity up to $100 and do not automatically receive $100 for each voucher.
- No retrospective reimbursement of fees will be paid. Providers can allow for part or deferred payment at registration.