If you're an approved and registered Active Kids provider who has accepted vouchers from parents, carers, or guardians, you can lodge your voucher reimbursement request online.Redeem online
Redeem vouchers as an Active Kids provider
- Log into your account.
- Go to 'My Account' in the top navigation and select your club/association from the drop-down menu.
- Select the ‘Active Kids dashboard’ tile from the business profile dashboard.
- Select the 'Vouchers' tile from your Active Kids dashboard.
- Select the 'Redeem vouchers' tile.
- Enter the voucher details to validate. Once a voucher has been validated, it has been used. You can enter as many vouchers as you like.
- When all the vouchers have been validated, select 'Redeem vouchers' to send for payment processing.
- Parents/guardians/carers can claim a voucher of up to $100 per eligible student, once a year.
- Vouchers can only be accepted by registered providers.
- Providers must not increase prices above a reasonable level.
- Providers will be reimbursed within 28 days following commencement of the program.
- From 1 March 2018, reimbursement to providers should occur within seven days of the redemption of vouchers, either through the provider’s MyServiceNSW Account or through a recognised registration platform, approved by the Office of Sport.
- Providers will be reimbursed the actual value of the activity up to $100 and do not automatically receive $100 for each voucher.
- No retrospective reimbursement of fees will be paid. Providers can allow for part or deferred payment at registration.