If you're an approved and registered Creative Kids provider who has accepted vouchers from parents, carers, or guardians, you can lodge your voucher reimbursement request online.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- details from the vouchers you'd like to redeem, including the voucher number and the student's name and date of birth.
How to redeem
- Select the 'Redeem online' button.
- Log in to your MyServiceNSW Account. You'll be taken to your business dashboard.
- Select the ‘Creative Kids dashboard’ tile.
- Select the 'Vouchers' tile from your Creative Kids dashboard.
- Select the 'Redeem vouchers' tile.
- Enter the voucher details to validate. Once a voucher has been validated, it has been used. You can enter as many vouchers as you like.
- When all the vouchers have been validated, select 'Redeem vouchers' to send for payment processing.
- Parents/guardians/carers can claim a voucher of up to $100 per eligible student, once a year.
- Vouchers can only be accepted by registered providers.
- Providers must not increase prices above a reasonable level.
- Providers will be reimbursed within 28 days following commencement of the program.
- Providers will be reimbursed the actual value of the activity up to $100 and do not automatically receive $100 for each voucher.
- No retrospective reimbursement of fees will be paid. Providers can allow for part or deferred payment at registration.