If you're an approved and registered Creative Kids provider who has accepted vouchers from parents, carers, or guardians, you can lodge your voucher reimbursement request online.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- details from the vouchers you'd like to redeem, including the voucher number and the student's name and date of birth.
How to redeem
- Select the 'Redeem online' button.
- Log in to your MyServiceNSW Account.
- From the Active/Creative kids providers menu, select your business profile under 'Choose a dashboard'.
- Select the ‘Creative Kids' tile from your business profile dashboard.
- Select the 'Redeem vouchers' tile.
- Enter the voucher details to validate. Once a voucher has been validated, it has been used. You can enter as many vouchers as you like.
- Parents/guardians/carers can claim a voucher of up to $100 per eligible student, once a year.
- Vouchers can only be accepted by registered providers.
- Providers must not increase prices above a reasonable level.
- Providers will be reimbursed within 28 days following commencement of the program.
Reimbursement to providers should occur within 10 days of the vouchers being redeemed, either through the provider’s MyServiceNSW Account or through a recognised registration platform, approved by Create NSW.
- Providers will be reimbursed the actual value of the activity up to $100 and do not automatically receive $100 for each voucher.
- No retrospective reimbursement of fees will be paid. Providers can allow for part or deferred payment at registration.