Visit our storms and floods page for information on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses


If you hold an individual contractor licence and it's been damaged, lost or stolen, you can apply for a replacement licence at a service centre.

What you need

  • the PDF form – 'Application for duplicate licence, certificate or permit'
  • your personal and licence details
  • your payment.

How to replace

  1. Download and complete the Application for duplicate licence, certificate or permit – PDF.
  2. Visit a service centre and submit your application and payment.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.