Register with eTendering
eTendering is an online tendering system used by NSW Government agencies to make available information about tendering opportunities. The purpose of the portal is to:
- connect buyers and regional suppliers
- help buyers provide first preference to appropriate local suppliers in bushfire-affected regions.
If you are a NSW Government buyer (including private hospitals, local councils, non-profit organisations, educational institutes and public authorities) or a private buyer you can use eTendering to provide information about your needs and programs of bushfire recovery work.
If you have the capability and capacity to provide goods or services in bushfire-affected regions, you can register with the eTendering's bushfire-affected communities rebuild portal.
Required services include (but are not limited to): building works, health and well-being services, accommodation and hospitality services and products, native wildlife and welfare services.
Previous pre-qualification through the government’s existing procurement service is not required.
Register with Laing O'Rourke
Laing O’Rourke Australia is leading the clean-up of the eligible NSW properties that were destroyed by the bushfires.
The company is engaging qualified local contractors and local suppliers to maximise local knowledge and expertise, and assist the economic recovery of the communities.
If you're a contractor based in a bushfire-affected area and you're able to provide clean-up related goods and/or services you can register your interest to be a subcontractor, at Laing O'Rourke's supplier platform.
Note: There is no need to register with Laing O'Rourke if you:
- have already contacted PWA, Service NSW or NSW Procurement, or
- are already prequalified on a relevant State Government scheme, or
- are registered on eTendering's bushfire supplier portal.
If any of the above apply, your details will be provided to Laing O’Rourke.
The Business Council of Australia, in partnership with the National Bushfire Recovery Agency, has launched BizRebuild, a five-year recovery and rebuilding fund.
BizRebuild helps bushfire-affected businesses by:
- re-equipping them with tools, laptops and equipment
- connecting business owners with mentors and case managers, and
- asking large businesses to pay their bills to small businesses ahead of time.
For more information and to request support, email BizRebuild@bca.com.au.